Some Porcine Antibodies
If you are looking for antibodies for your research projects, you will find interesting new and unique products at BMA Biomedicals. Take advantage of more than 20 years of expertise in immunohistochemistry, Western Blots and ELISA, in the development and production of antibodies. BMA offers quality tested reagents at competitive prices. All products are individually manufactured and tested, available from stock on short notice.
Monoclonal Antibody to Porcine Epithelial Basement Cells Mouse lgM, Clone PB1
Monoclonal antibody PB1 recognizes cells of the epithelial basement cell layer in different swine organs. Positive staining is seen with basal cells in the epidermis of the skin, in bronchiolar epithelia of the lung and in cells of the macula densa in the kidney. Antibody PB1 cross-reacts with human tissues and works with frozen and paraffin sections.
Monoclonal Antibody to Porcine Mx1 Protein Mouse lgG1 κ, Clone AM39
Monoclonal antibody AM39 recognizes the porcine Mx1 protein. Mx proteins are cytoplasmic proteins induced by type-1 interferons (alpha and beta). ln humans, mainly monocytes and lymphocytes have been shown to express the Mx protein, whereas Mx expression is low in granulocytes. Mx proteins are high molecular weight GTPases of 70- 80kD which belong to the dynamin superfamily. A unique property is their antiviral activity against many RNA viruses.
Some new and popular products:
- Mouse anti Porcine Epithelial Basement Cells (Clone PB1)
- Mouse anti Porcine Mx1 Protein (Clone AM39) o Mouse anti Porcine Neutrophils (Clone PM1)
- Mouse anti Porcine/Human Macrophages (Clone PM-2K)
- Mouse anti Porcine C-Reactive Protein (Clone PC1)
- Mouse anti Porcine Endothelial Cells (Clone PE1)
- Mouse anti Human/Vertebrate Cytokeratin (Clone Lu-5)
- Rat anti Mouse/Porcine Reticular Fibroblasts (Clone ER-TR7)
- Rat anti Mouse Macrophages/ F4/80 (Clone BM8)
- Mouse anti Rat Macrophages/ CD68 (Clone ED1)
To place an order, please contact Customer Service at +41 61 811 6222 or fax your order to +41 61 811 2803 or through www .bma.ch.
We Iook forward to meeting your Iaboratory requirements.
Copyright © BMA Biomedicals 2014