Monoclonal anti-porcine antibodies for veterinary tissue samples
Porcine animal models are used in research due to their anatomical, physiological and immunological similarity to humans. They have a complete set of innate and adaptive immune effectors and share structural and functional similarities of most immune system proteins with humans. In fact, approximately 80% of the functions of their immune system are similar to those of humans, unlike the mouse immune system, which is only 10% similar.
The availability of genomic and proteomic tools for analysing this species makes it possible to apply the porcine as a model for transplantation studies, toxicology and pharmacology, as well as for stem cell therapies and microbial infectious diseases.
These characteristics underline how pigs represent a valuable intermediate species for evaluating disease knowledge that could be applicable to the study of human diseases.
Here at BMA Biomedicals we develop antibodies for use with porcine tissues, given the importance of this species in animal models and diseases affecting human health. Our goal is to offer a complete range of antibodies to help you evaluate your veterinary tissue samples.
Our anti-porcine antibodies are monoclonal and produced by affinity purification. They are tested and validated in-house, suitable for a range of applications listed on the product datasheet including, immunohistochemistry, western blotting, immunofluorescence, FACs, and ELISA.
Check out our catalogue!
BMA Monoclonal antibodies for Porcine tissue:
- T-3501: Mouse anti Porcine Mx1 Protein (Clone AM39)
- T-3502: Mouse anti Porcine IgM
- T-3503: Mouse anti Porcine Neutrophils (Clone PM1)
- T-3504: Mouse anti Porcine Epithelial Basement Cells (Clone PB1)
- T-3506: Mouse anti Porcine Platelets (Thrombocytes) (Clone PP1)
- T-3507: Mouse anti Porcine Platelets (Thrombocytes) (Clone PP2)
- T-3508: Mouse anti Porcine CRP (C-Reactive Protein) (Clone PC1)
- T-3509: Mouse anti Porcine HGF (Clone PG1)
- T-3510: Mouse anti Porcine Endothelial Cells (Clone PE1)
- T-3512: Mouse anti Porcine Alpha-2-Macroglobulin, (Clone PAP-F101)
- T-3513: Mouse anti Porcine CRP (C-Reactive Protein) (Clone PC1 Biotin)
- T-3517: Mouse anti Porcine Albumin (Clone PEM311)
- T-3518: Mouse anti Porcine Neutrophils (Clone PM1 Biotin)
- T-3519: Mouse anti Porcine Albumin (Clone PEM311 Biotin)
- T-3520: Mouse anti Porcine Bronchial Basement Cells (Clone PLB42)
- T-3522: Mouse anti Porcine Reticular Fibroblasts and Reticular Fibres (Clone PRF414)
- T-3523: Mouse anti Porcine Hemoglobin beta (Clone PLA114)
- T-3525: Mouse anti Porcine Alpha-2-Macroglobulin (Clone PSA2A)
- T-3533: Mouse anti Porcine IgG (light chain) (Clone PHE425)
- T-3534: Mouse anti Porcine Albumin (Clone PAL17
- T-3557: Mouse anti Porcine Lipocalin 2 (Clone PNL110)
- T-3561: Mouse anti Porcine H,K-ATPase alpha, (ATP4A), (Clone PPC19)
- T-3563: Mouse anti Porcine MUC5AC, (Gastric Mucin), (Clone PSM65)
- T-1051: Mouse anti Porcine/Human Macrophages (Clone PM-2K)
- T-1201: Mouse anti Porcine C-Reactive Protein (Clone PC1)
- T-1302: Mouse anti Human/Vertebrate Cytokeratin (Clone Lu-5)
- T-2109: Rat anti Mouse/Porcine Reticular Fibroblasts (Clone ER-TR7)
To place an order, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or order online through www.bma.ch.
We Iook forward to meeting your Iaboratory requirements!
Author: Dr. Sonia Accossato
Copyright © BMA Biomedicals 2023